We’re really excited about all the prizes being offered this year. Many of you filled out our survey last year, and your responses told us that you really love those prizes (did we even have to ask?)! So this year we’ve added even more.
As usual, the top prize is the choice between a sewing machine and a quilt retreat. This year the machine is provided by Heritage Quilts & Fabric Shoppe in Pinedale. Check out this fantastic machine!
Husqvarna Viking Opal 690Q sewing machine – retail value: $1,499
- designed & engineered in Sweden
- exclusive Sensor System for perfect even fabric feeding
- start/stop button for sewing without foot control
- automatic thread cutter
- touch screen
- electronic self-adjusting thread tension
- bobbin thread sensor
- 8″ arm reach
- exclusive Sewing Advisor feature optimizes settings
- LED lighting
- 208 stitches including utility, quilting, decorative, and alphabets
Everyone who visits all 12 shops this year will be eligible to win the Super Grand prize. Check back tomorrow for more prize details!